These Terms and Conditions apply to the rt health “one month of free health insurance” corporate offer (“Offer”). This Offer and these Terms and Conditions are issued by rt health, which is a division of The Hospitals Contribution Fund of Australia (ACN 000 026 746) (“RT Health”). By participating in the Offer, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
1. The offer set out below (paragraph 3) commences on 1 August 2021 (“Offer”).
2. The Offer is only available to Customers who:
a. have never held a policy previously with RT Health; and
b. are eligible to join RT Health as an employee or member of an eligible corporate or union group; and
c. purchase combined Hospital and Extras cover issued by RT Health during the period of the Offer; and
d. purchase the selected cover over the phone; and
e. provide a valid email address upon joining; and
f. enrol for direct debit or payroll deduction (if available for Corporate customers) of premiums.
3. The Customer will receive their 4th month of RT Health insurance free subject only to maintaining the selected combined Hospital and Extras cover for 90 consecutive days from the join date and making all premium payments on time during this period. If the Customer enrols for payment deduction, they will receive the amount as cash back.
4. All waiting periods apply (unless waived by agreement). Yearly limits, fund and policy rules apply.
5. RT Health reserves the right to change these terms & conditions at any time by amending this notice save that any acceptances prior to the change will not be affected.