What types of referrals are eligible to receive a gift card?
This offer is valid for one gift card for each new rt health fund membership referred. This offer is available to existing members of rt health fund and applies to referrals whereby:
- New members join rt health before 30 June 2021 on Combined Hospital & Extras cover or Hospital only cover.
- To qualify as a referral the new member must mention the “full name of the referring member” when applying to rt health for membership.
Who does this offer not apply to?
This offer will not apply to a referral where the new membership:
- Is with ambulance-only cover
- Is an Extras Only cover
- Is created by splitting an existing family or couples membership into separate single memberships
- Covers person/s as the 'main member' or 'spouse' who were members of rt health fund within the previous 12 months.
How many gift cards can I get?
There is no limit on how many new members can be referred. For each qualifying referral, the existing member responsible for the referral will receive one gift card.
When will I receive my gift card?
Gift cards are sent by the end of the first full week of every month. You will be sent your gift card once the referral has qualified (60 days continuous paid membership) and provided you continue to be a financial member of rt health fund.
What else do I need to know?
- WISH gift card conditions and exclusions also apply. For full T&Cs visit everydaygiftcards.com.au
- rt Health reserves the right to vary or withdraw this offer at any time by amending these terms on the website but without affecting the rights of any referrals prior to the variation.