Terms and Conditions for ‘Win one of two $200 Bunnings gift cards!*’ competition
1. The Promoter is Railway & Transport Health Fund Ltd (ABN 93 087 648 744) of 1 Buckingham Street, Surry Hills NSW 2010.
2. The competition starts 9am 28/05/21 and closes 11pm 28/05/21.
3. By entering this competition, entrants agree to these terms and conditions (and to any other requirements set out in the promotional material).
4. Entry into this competition is dependent on the entrant sending an SMS with their first name to the mobile number 0414 732 910.
5. One entry per person.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to request the winner to provide proof of identity and age, proof of residency at the nominated address in order to claim a prize. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss suffered or sustained (even if caused by negligence) as a result of any person entering into this competition except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
7. Entry is only open to permanent residents of Australia who are aged 18 years or over. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families are not eligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
8. By entering this competition, entrants agree to be contacted by the Promoter via the mobile number used to enter regarding purchasing health insurance.
9. The prize is one of two $200 Bunnings gift cards. Each prize is valued at $200. The prize value is correct as at 20/05/21 and the Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
10. The winner will be drawn with computer generated selection at 2pm on 01/06/21, at the premises of the Promoter and contacted within 7 days. The winner’s name will be published on the Promoter’s website.
11. All prizes in the competition will be distributed or allocated in accordance with these terms. If the prize is unclaimed after a period of three months from the date of the prize draw, an unclaimed prize draw with computer generated selection will be held at 2pm on 01/09/21 at the premises of the Promoter. In such case, the original winner will be deemed to have forfeited the prize and the winner of the unclaimed prize draw will be notified within 7 days of the further draw.
12. Entrants are responsible for ensuring their correct contact and address details are provided and any updated details are notified to the Promoter. The Promoter accepts no responsibility should an entrant fail to receive a prize because of a failure to notify the Promoter of the entrant’s correct or changed contact details.
13. The prize as stated is non-transferable or exchangeable. No cash alternatives will be offered. If, due to circumstances beyond the Promoter's control, the Promoter is unable to provide the stated prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award an alternative prize of equal or greater value. This is subject to written approval from the relevant regulatory authorities.
14. If this competition is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the competition, as appropriate. This is subject to written approval from the relevant regulatory authorities.
15. These conditions of entry are governed by the laws of Queensland, Australia.
Any questions please call the Promoter on 1300 886 123.